Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (1)



This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other! 


Question: The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Answer: If I could switch places with anyone, it would definitely be Clary from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare because she gets to live in such an amazing world. She's seen so many things and isn't afraid to do anything. Not to mention she gets to be with my biggest book-crush ever, Jace Wayland. Any life with Jace is a life I would kill to have! But not only does Clary have Jace, she has the best friends ever and even though a lot of bad things happen throughout the books, Clary always gets out of them and finds a way to be happy anyways. So magic book fairy, please please please please please let me be Clary, because then life would be absolutely perfect :) 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower! :D

    If swapping with Clary means I'll get to SEE Jace, I would gladly do it haha! Good choice, I forgot all about Clary -_-

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I hope the movie will give us readers the perfect Jace we've been imagining for years now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...