Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Lucky One Movie

To all of my followers who are not already aware of the fact, I am hopelessly, completely, and irrevocably in love with Zac Efron. Also, I am hopelessly, completely, and irrevocably in love with Nicholas Sparks' books. And you know what was just released yesterday? A video exclusive of the new Nicholas sparks movie with ZAC EFRON! Yeah, when I heard that, I might had reacted this.....


Needless to say I was excited. So the Nicholas Sparks movie that Zac Efron will be in is called The Lucky One, which happens to be my all-time favorite Nicholas Sparks books. So my favorite book and my favorite actor are coming together to form what I'm pretty sure will be my favorite movie. But the movie doesn't come out until April :( But until then, I will just look at the lovely movie poster and watch the clip over and over and over and...well you get the picture. So here's the clip and posters if you want to check them out yourselves! Which I highly recommend :) And if you haven't already, check out The Lucky One and read it! You won't regret it! 

 



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I'm not a fan of Nicholas Sparks but I love Zac Efron...What a conundrum! I think Zac will win. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...