Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peace Love Books Makeover

I'm not sure how many of you noticed, but Peace Love Books has officially gone under a makeover! I changed the entire color scheme, the title, and the background images. Here's what it looked like before: 


And now it's pink!! Pink's my favorite color, so I'm super excited that my page is so much brighter and just happier looking. Also, I am in love with my title! I got to include a Nicholas Sparks book this time, who is one of my all time favorite authors! Ahhhh I can't stop looking at it :) What do you all think? Do you like the new version or old one better? Any comments are definitely welcome! 

I hope you all have a great day :)

11 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I like the softness of the pictures in the background. And the pink is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love pink as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome. Very upbeat and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it's so pretty! I love pink too so I think the new look is lovely!

    Thanks for the comment on on our blog, now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it; it's soft and easy on the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great. I love the background and the little blocks. and the header looks amazing! Great job!


    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog it looking wonderful. The pinker the better. :) Tis' my favorite color.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the brightness of the new look. I am also a huge fan of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I like the old one a little bit better but really they are both sooo adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...