Thursday, June 28, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (45)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Birthday Wishes - Blow out the candles and imagine what character would pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from? 

Answer: 

Aww it's my birthday? Well it's about a month early, but I'll take it! Haha, if I had to choose someone it would be...


Jason from The Boyfriend League. I know a majority of you haven't even heard of this book but it is AWESOME. It's probably one of my favorite all-time books! Jason's a baseball player (pitcher) and he's so sweet, yet kind of shy and reserved. He's so adorable and I just wanted to reach into this book and keep him forever! So if it were my birthday today, I would definitely want Jason to come out of my cake :)


15 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of this one, but from the little that you've revealed, he sounds like a nice guy!! :D

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it but it looks soooo cute! Thanks for sharing it (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read that book yet,but I'm sure it was a great pick :D
    Love your blog, the background, basically the entire layout is amazing! New follower

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pick, haven't heard of him but he sounds great :)

    Old Follower.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um love baseball players ;), might have to check this one out.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this book yet but from the cover it look like a fun read :)

    My TGIF and FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, I know what book you're talking about. I haven't read it yet but I have seen the cover plenty of times browsing through paperback swap. Here's my answer:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-hop-feature-follow.html

    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whilst I have heard of The Boyfriend League, I haven't yet read it. ): Jason sounds wonderful; great pick, Jessica!

    *New follower via GFC.(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read The Boyfriend League - but it will be added to my huge TBR list.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower through GFC! Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Click Here
    Producthunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Flipsnack.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Health Smart
    You Care

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...