Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sundays In Bed With...


This is a new meme I picked up from Midnight Book Girl after seeing the meme picture and thinking it was absolutely adorable! I always read in bed at night, so I thought it'd be fun to share what books I'm going to be spending my Sunday nights in bed with!

 

Tonight, I'll be spending time in bed with my lovely Nook! I've got An Heiress At Heart on there and it's a pretty fantastic historical romance. I'm only about 30 pages into it and I'm loving it so far, so I'm really excited for the chance to read even more tonight! Nothing like a good romance to snuggle up under the covers with :)


3 comments:

  1. I love this meme. Enjoy your cozy read.
    - The Reading-ista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this meme too. Love the cover of that book and hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...