Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Roundup [11/27-12/3]


It's December! Yay! December is honestly one of my favorite months and I couldn't be happier we've finally entered this time of year. I only have a week and a half of school left before I can go home for Winter Break and enjoy FOUR WEEKS of reading and spending time with the family. I cannot wait to finally have the time to read all day long without having to worry about any tests or homework that I have to get done. Oh, if I can only survive these next 9 days! Until then, here's what you've missed in the past week on Peace Love Books :)

Book Reviews
An Heiress at Heart by Jennifer Delamere

Memes

Interview/Giveaway
An Heiress at Heart by Jennifer Delamere

2 comments:

  1. 4 weeks of vacation? Lucky duck. Don't I wish that I had 4 weeks of vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Click Here
    Producthunt.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...