Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Roundup [3/12-3/18]


Wow, is it already Monday? I spent the entire last week reading like a crazy women, so it's going to be hard to going back to reading while balancing school and life. Oh how I wish I could just spend all day reading and not have to worry about homework or tests or meetings. It was a nice break, though, and I did get a lot of this done around the blog! 

Book Reviews
 
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Reckless by SC Stephens
One by Leigh Ann Kopans
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

Memes

Giveaway/Guest Posts
 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! You have been reading like a crazy woman!! haha But so did I.
    This is a great Meme, I think I'm gonna have to start doing this as well.

    spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Eleanor & Park <3 one of my favorite books I read in 2013!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...