Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (61)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

I only got one book this week from Half Price Books, but it looks so good and it was only a dollar! I love pirate stories and this one was published in 1978, which is pretty cool. I'm really excited to get into this pirate romance as soon as I can :)


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I've read a couple Johanna Lindsay but I didn't care for them. I hope you have better luck!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so old school romance books are amazing! I hope you like this one!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice deal!! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool that you got a pirate book! I haven't read many. And it's practically a classic! That's awesome :D

    Have an amazing week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pirate stories just as well, and it's always great to find books so cheap and yet fun to read, yes?

    Enjoy your book!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...