Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Roundup [2/4-2/10]


Hello, everyone! I am in such a good mood today. You know why? Because I had an absolutely phenomenal week in regards to reading. I was able to read Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone and Connected by Kim Karr. Those two books were SO GOOD. Seriously, so good. How have I gone this long without reading them? Well, I finally did this week and I am still obsessing over how good they were. I've got some great books lined up for next week, which I can't wait to get into. Also, I've been busy baking some new recipes that turned out absolutely delicious, so I've been able to enjoy some cookies, a big cup of tea, and some pretty fantastic books. 

Book Reviews
Pieces of Me by Amber Kizer
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

Memes

Giveaways
Pieces of Me by Amber Kizer
The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman

1 comment:

  1. ooooh what's this Pieces of Me. I like that cover. I used to be able to wear cute flowing dresses like that but I'm a frumpy mom now. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...