Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books If You Like Any Jennifer Lopez Movie


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books If You Like Any Jennifer Lopez Movie

You know the movies I'm talking about…The Backup Plan, The Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan, Monster In Law, What to Expect When You're Expecting…basically you're typical romantic comedy that I absolutely love. So it's no surprise that I love my books the way I like my movies! There's got to be a super cute romance with some adorable moments thrown into the mix. So here are books I think you'd love if you enjoy Jennifer Lopez's romantic comedies…


1. Undone by Shannon Richard
2. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
3. Hope Flames by Jaci Burton


4. All Fired Up by Kate Meader
5. Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton
6. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton


7. Tangled Up in Love by Heidi Betts
8. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
9. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella


10. Curveball by Kate Angell

3 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Not really a romcom fan, so I probably wouldn't know a Jennifer Lopez movie! Nice topic choice and books though!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live this list esp b/c most of these are already on my list. I just picked up the darcy book from the library too.lol The only fly in the cream is in domestic goddess I really hated that book which sucked cause I'm a huge Kinsella fan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...