Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Roundup [6/17-6/23]


As I'm typing this up, the USA vs Portugal game just ended and, wow, what a game. I usually don't ever watch soccer, but my family was all home and my dad wanted to turn the game on since the US was playing. As my first game to watch of the World Cup this year, it was a pretty intense game! We turned it on for the last 30 minutes and it was crazy! Portugal scoring with less than a minute less after the US just scored two goals within ten minutes of each other? None of us knew what to say, we were so shocked. I'll have to tune in more often to the World Cup if the games are turning out to be this good! In book related news, I got some pretty awesome books this week in the mail and read some pretty great ones as well. Katie McGarry continues to stand as one of my favorite authors ever after I read her latest release. What an awesome book! Then, I got Rainbow Rowell's new book, as well as Alice Clayton's new book in the mail, and you could say I was excited. I can't wait to dig into my new books this week! I hope you all have a great week as well! Go USA! 

Book Reviews
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Take Me On by Katie McGarry

Memes

1 comment:

  1. It was quite a game! I really enjoy soccer but the games seem to be either crazy intense or kind of boring. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground! Looks like you got some great books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...