Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet

Okay, so I feel like the topics have been a bit redundant the past three weeks for Top Ten Tuesday. Two weeks ago, I listed the top ten books I'm not sure I want to read because of the hype. Then, last week I listed the top ten books people have been telling me I must read. And now I have to list the top ten books I really want to read. With such similar topics, I feel like my choices are a bit redundant, so sorry if I've been listing a few of the same books these past couple of weeks. But here is a list of books I'm dying to read and come so close to buying, but haven't actually given into yet. 

1. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout
2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

4. Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt
5. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell 
6. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

7. How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark
8. You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane 
9. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols

10. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout

8 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but great things about The Rosie Project!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Attachments and loved it! White Hot Kiss (which I own) and The Rosie Project (which I don't) are both on my TBR list! Great choices!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I LOVED White Hot Kiss! More JLA at her finest! Of Poseidon was good too! I liked that trilogy as a whole as well! Hope you get to read all these one day!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some great choices on there. I love attachments. It's my favorite of her books.
    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! Biggest Flirts and Wait for You are both sitting on my desk waiting to be read. I haven't read any of these yet, but I hope you enjoy them!!

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-really-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have White Hot Kiss on my own list this week as well :) I tried to choose different books to last week, but choosing only ten books I really want to read was so hard!

    I own Me Before You, but I keep putting off reading it. I’m afraid it won’t live up to the hype surrounding it. Great list, and I hope you love them all when you read them :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Of Poseidon and I really didn't like it. But I hope you'll like it :)

    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Attachments and I've heard amazing things about Me Before You. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...