Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (157)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

All Broke Down (Rusk University #2)
By Cora Carmack
Release Date: October 28, 2014
Summary: Dylan fights for lost causes. Probably because she used to be one.

Environmental issues, civil rights, education—you name it, she’s probably been involved in a protest. When her latest cause lands her in jail for a few hours, she meets Silas Moore. He’s in for a different kind of fighting. And though he’s arrogant and not at all her type, she can’t help being fascinated with him. Yet another lost cause.

Football and trouble are the only things that have ever come naturally to Silas. And it’s trouble that lands him in a cell next to do-gooder Dylan. He’s met girls like her before—fixers, he calls them, desperate to heal the damage and make him into their ideal boyfriend. But he doesn’t think he’s broken, and he definitely doesn’t need a girlfriend trying to change him. Until, that is, his anger issues and rash decisions threaten the only thing he really cares about, his spot on the Rusk University football team. Dylan might just be the perfect girl to help.

Because Silas Moore needs some fixing after all.


--------------------------------------

IT'S SILAS'S BOOK! Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this. I loved Cora Carmack's Losing It series and devoured every single book. When the first book in her Rusk University series came out, I could not wait to read her new series. I finally had the chance to read it last month and absolutely loved it. While Silas was a jerk in the beginning, he changed near the end and I'm so excited for the chance to read a story about him falling in love. Dylan definitely sounds like a great character who will keep Silas on his toes. I can't wait to see how they fall for each other!

5 comments:

  1. Good choice! I have heard great things about All Lined Up. I'm planning to read both that one and this one in November. Your enjoyment of these books is making me all the more excited!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, I loved the first book in this series too!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I need to pick up the first book, I have seen some good things about it.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Been seeing this one around a bit! Thought I saw it at NG too! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read the first book in this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...