Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekly Roundup [7/29-8/4]


Wow, what a week! I was able to spend the past week in Myrtle Beach, just soaking up the sun and reading to my heart's content. I averaged about a book a day and I was able to read some fantastic books that have been on my TBR list for forever. My favorites were definitely Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker. Now I can't wait to read the other books in both of those series. I also celebrated my 21st birthday, along with my twin sitter, on Friday and it was a great day! We spent the morning shopping with my family, had some root beer floats, and then celebrated with my brother and his fiancĂ© that night. And I can officially say that I'm 21! Woo hoo! So it was definitely a week to remember. 

Book Reviews
Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley
Unstoppable by Shannon Richard
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...