Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Roundup [8/12-8/18]


HAPPY LAST WEEK OF SUMMER! Well, at least my summer! I spent my last weekend of summer celebrating my brother's engagement to his girlfriend at their engagement party and it was fun meeting all of her family and eating some yummy cookout food. My week ahead is full of packing, finishing up my last day of work, and spending as much time as possible with my family before leaving them for school. I already have plans to see What If (Daniel Radcliff's new movie) on Tuesday and If I Stay on Saturday with my sister. I just read If I Stay a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to finally see the movie. Oh, and all of the previews for The Maze Runner playing everywhere have me absolutely dying for the movie to come out. I just recently read that book too and gave it to my dad to read because I thought he would really enjoy it. The trailer seems just as intense as the novel was, so I hope the movie does it justice! 

Book Reviews
Virgin by Radhika Sanghani 
Jane Austen's First Love by Syrie James
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...