Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 2014 TBR Pile


Looking at this pile of books, I am so excited for what November has in store for me. So, so many good books came out this week and I am definitely excited for the chance to read them, especially since a lot of them are by some of my favorite authors. I'm also throwing some new authors in the mix, like Ann Aguirre and Joy Hensley, both of whom I've heard fantastic things about. We'll see how I enjoy their novels! Here's a full list of what I hope to get to this month: 

Broken by Laura Wright 
What a Woman Gets by Judi Fennell
Final Lap by Erin McCarthy
Midnight Action by Elle Kennedy
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
Believe by Erin McCarthy
Persuasion by Jane Austen
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre
The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts
Rites of Passage by Joy N Hensley

Last month, I only read 5 out of the 9 books I really wanted to get to that month (and read about 14 other books not on that list…) so hopefully I can get through most of these books! Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pile of books! Rites of Passage and I Want It That Way are two that are on my TBR list :) Happy reading this month!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...