Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (122)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!


Watch on Youtube!

From Publisher

Holy moly, I've had some good book mail these past two weeks! I about flipped out when Penelope Douglas's book showed up in my mail box. Falling Away doesn't come out until January but I have a copy!!!! Yeah, I'm definitely excited! And I also received Lauren Kate's new novel in her Teardrop series, which I am super excited for. The rest look like awesome reads and I can't wait to dig into them! 

From Abe Books
Yeah, this one was definitely an impulse buy purely because of the beautiful cover. I saw it on a bookish Instagram and instantly fell in love with the cover. I looked it up and found a copy for only $3.50, so I couldn't pass it up. It arrived on Thursday and I am so in love with how beautiful it looks! Hopefully the story is as good as its cover!

7 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cover (This is a Love Story). Great haul, btw. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lauren Kate's books. Will be looking up Waterfall. Have a great weekend!

    Mine: http://fantasybookchick.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a Love Story sounds amazing! I need to check it out.

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of books! I'm trying to be good and not go book hunting online! I bought a few books this week but I used an Amazon voucher so it doesn't really count...Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I read the first 10% of Teardrop and just couldn't do it, just wasn't for me I guess. Loved the cover though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice haul! I haven't read Teardrop but I plan on reading it sometime :) Happy reading and have a nice week!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm intrigued by the cover of Like Water on Stone... I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...