Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (155)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Only one book has come in the mail for me, but that's because I MOVED!!! My sister and I are officially in our new apartment, but I am still having all of my book mail sent to my parent's house. My sister and I were still home until Tuesday, so I got this book in the mail, which I'm super excited for! I know that more packages have come, but I'm getting those later today because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. That's right, today is my 22nd birthday!!! I can't wait to open up the book mail waiting for me…who doesn't love getting books for their birthday?? Stop by next week to check out everything that's come for me! 


That's it more me! What all did you add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading this book and it's amazing so far! I'm about 30% of the way in. Congrats on the move!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Seeing this one around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! And congrats on the move! I definitely love getting books on my birthday! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy this book. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I enjoyed the first book by the author well enough, not sure if I'll end up reading this one, but I will definitely get it for the students at my high school library.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your move! And happy birthday! I hope you enjoy this book, I personally didn't love it but I know many people that have!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a lovely day and great weekend :-D can't wait to see all the books you get in the mail! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...