Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall TBR

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


1. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
2. Untamed by SC Stephens
3. See Me by Nicholas Sparks


4. Blow by Kim Karr
5. Claimed by Elle Kennedy
6. The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay


7. Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
8. Undeniable by Liz Bankes
9. Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler


10. Sweet Nothing by Jamie McGuire and Teresa Mummert

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all this fall!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!! November 9 and Young Widows Club are both on my TBR list as well. I hope you enjoy all of these!!

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to everything on this list. I can't wait to read some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about any of these books, but the bronte plot sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read November 9, I forgot about that one! Great list, good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm curious about The Bronte Plot. Looks like a good line-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of these are new to me! The Bronte Plot looks amazing! OH, and the new Hoover book, of course :) I hope you get to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors 9 is on my wish list ;)
    Happy reading!
    My Top Ten:
    https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...