Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (168)



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
These two goodies came for me this week and I am soooooooo excited for Untamed! I did a happy dance when the publisher emailed me asking if I wanted a copy. Then, when it finally arrived in the mail, I did an even more ridiculous happy dance and hugged the book tight. I am obsessed with the Thoughtless series and cannot wait to read Griffin's book! What's really going on in that mind of his? As for Autumn's Kiss, I'm interested to see how Bella Thorne's second book turns out! I definitely can't wait to read these two!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

6 comments:

  1. I am doing my first book review for Blogging for Books! It's called Luther and Katharina byJody Hedlund. Got one chapter read so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you love them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of these books before but I'm going to look them up. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up & stacking the shelves post:
    https://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/11/07/weekly-wrap-up-stacking-the-shelves-7-november/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always see Autumn's Kiss at Barnes & Noble and have always been hesitant to pick it up for some reason but I keep seeing it so I definitely will be picking it up soon.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Novel Ink's STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice goodies! I still need to read Autumn Falls. I hope you enjoy these! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...