Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books that Deal with Historical Settings


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books that Deal with Historical Settings

One genre I don't get to talk about enough is historical romance. I love a good historical romance, but I seem to never be able to make time for them! I was excited to see that this week's topic dealt with historical/futuristic books and I decided to share my favorite historical reads! Enjoy :) 


1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
3. Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt


4. Tamed by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
5. The Scoundrel's Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
6. How to Ravish a Rake by Vicky Dreiling 


7. What a Wicked Earl Wants by Vicky Dreiling 
8. Lord of Temptation by Lorraine Heath
9. Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore


10. Never Desire a Duke by Lily Dalton

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! All totally new to me! I went with the opposite of this one! Heehee!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Outlander!! The Scottish Highlands is such a beautiful setting- lovely picks :)

    Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out, have a great day :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to check out Outlander for a while! Everyone seems to love it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...