Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (186)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

My sister and I went back to Half Price Books on Sunday and we got Lady Midnight and An Ember in the Ashes. We both had a 50% off coupon, so we got great deals on these books! I can't wait to read them! 

For Review

I received Summer of Supernovas and I could not be more excited! This is a debut novel and it not only looks gorgeous, but it sounds like a read I'm going to love! 

From Etsy

My sister and I placed an order with The Sticker Alley sooooo long ago and since they're in Australia, shipping takes forever. Well, about two weeks after placing our order, I received an email saying that my order had somehow gotten misplaced and was never sent out. WHAT!? They kindly gave me half my money back and sent it out right away, but it still took about two and a half more weeks after that to come. When I saw the little envelope finally in our mailbox, I flipped! We had ordered a Game of Thrones set and a Disney princess set and divided the two up. The top four are my sister's and the bottom four (with my beloved Jon Snow) are mine! I love them so much!! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Loving those bookmarks!!! http://www.themathom-house.com/books/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Las=dy Midnight! I hope you enjoy it! Those Disney bookmarks are amazing! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this work and it is really amazing and marvelous site.
    Express Those Feelings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...