Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Everyone Seems to Love But I Just Don't Get


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Characters Everyone Seems To Love But I Just Don't Get


1. Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter
2 & 3. Tatiana and Alexander from The Bronze Horseman

5. Peeta from The Hunger Games


And that's it! I guess I'm in the majority for a lot of beloved characters out there! What about you? Are there characters people love that you just can't stand? Let me know! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think with the Harry Potter ones we might confuse our book characters and our movie characters! I didn't necessarily love Draco myself. By the end though, I felt like there was a sort of peace with it all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do kind of like Draco as a character (although I am Slytherin). I guess I sort of like that he is what he is. He's pompous and cruel and he desperately wants to prove that he's something special even though he's really not. Basically I like that what you see is what you get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...