Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (197)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon Kindle
 

Both of these were on sale for Kindle for only 99 cents, so I decided to go ahead and buy them. I've had my eye on LP Dover's books for awhile now. As for the other book, while Filthy is the third book in its series, buying the ebook included the first two books as well! So I got three books for the price of one! How could I pass up on that?


Those are all of the books I got this week! What did you all add to your shelves? 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome looking haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are totally new to me ones! Hope you love them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love a fun summer romance! Catching Summer looks like so much fun. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those both look great :) Enjoy them! I'm an old GFC follower.

    Stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Filthy!!!! Can't wait to read that one! Hope you enjoy :-) New bloglovin' follower here. Visitors to my blog are always welcome so please stop by and see my StS here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both books look HOT! I hope you enjoy them :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...