Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (199)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
The Bourbon Kings was one of my favorite reads last year and with the new book in the series coming out this summer, I was sent a paperback of the first one. I can't wait for The Angel's Share to come out and see what happens to this crazy cast of characters! 

From Thriftbooks

I am officially obsessed with Thriftbooks and put in yet another order. These came for me this week and I am so excited to read them! I've been eyeing Maya Banks' highlander romances for awhile and can't wait to read this one! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...