Friday, July 8, 2016

Coloring Book Review: Classics Reimagined Adult Coloring Books


As many of you know, I am an English teacher and one of my minors in college was English Literature. To say that I love my classics is an understatement. That being said, from the moment I saw the new classics coloring books from Random House, I pretty much started drooling over how beautiful they were. Random House reached out to me to ask if I wanted to review four of the five coloring books and I had to say YES!


Of the four sent to me, the Pride and Prejudice coloring book is definitely my favorite. Not only is it my favorite because I love Jane Austen (hello, my dog is named Darcy!), but also because of the beautiful images inside. 


Each book not only contains black and white images of the characters and settings of the novels, but also famous quotes from the classics. My favorite lines from Jane's novel are found within the coloring book and I cannot wait to make them colorful and gorgeous! I already started to crack into this page while my sister and I were watching Flash on Netflix (we just started that show and it's awesome!) and I am having so much fun with it. I love being able to do something while watching some Netflix so that I feel productive while catching up on my shows. 

All four of the coloring books are drool-worthy and I can't stop taking pictures of them!


Pride and Prejudice: A Coloring Classic (On Sale July 5, 2016) by Jane Austen; illustrated by Chellie Carroll
>> AMAZON <<

Wuthering Heights: A Coloring Classic (On Sale September 27, 2016) by Emily Bronte; illustrated by Elisabetta Stoinich
>> AMAZON <<


Dracula: A Coloring Classic (On Sale August 30, 2016) by Bram Stoker; illustrated by Chellie Carroll
>> AMAZON <<


Romeo and Juliet: A Coloring Classic (On Sale July 5, 2016) by William Shakespeare; illustrated by Renia Metallinou and Bethan Janine
>> AMAZON <<

What do you think? Are you as obsessed with these beauties as I am?? Which one is your favorite? 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Romeo and Juliet book. I haven't taken the time to try one of these coloring books yet, but I should! Are they truly relaxing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...