Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (209)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Book Outlet

I almost never order from Book Outlet, but they were having a $5 off $35 sale and you got a free bear with your purchase. I looked around the site and found some amazing books that I have been dying to read at amazing prices, so I couldn't resist! And they all averaged out to about $4 a book total when shipping was added on, so it was too good of a deal to pass up! 

From Amazon

I finished Paper Princess on Thursday night and was so angry and shocked with the cliffhanger that I immediately went to Amazon and ordered the next book in the series. If you know me, then you know that I never order books on Amazon at list price unless I NEED them in my life, which is pretty much reserved to only Colleen Hoover's books and the Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy. Well, I've found my new obsession! And I can't wait to dig into it! 

For Review

A finished copy of this gorgeous book came and I am SO EXCITED. I've read three other books by K Bromberg and absolutely loved them, so I hope I love this one as well! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of your new books. Have a great and lovely weekend.

    Grace @ books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice new reads! Love the Book Outlet Bear! I got one of those last year from a sale! Totally worth it! LOL!

    My STS post will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...