Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I am Most Thankful For

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Five Authors I am Most Thankful For


I am thankful for Colleen and the countless tears and heartbreak she has put me through. 


I am thankful for Sarah for creating such addicting and amazing stories. Oh, and complete swoon-worthy men!


I am thankful for Elle Kennedy's AMAZING romances in any genre (new adult, romantic suspense, and dystopian). That woman can do no wrong and create an addicting story out of anything! 


I am thankful for Katie McGarry and her YA romances that have the best male characters and relationship that make you swoon! 


I am thankful for Diana Gabaldon for creating the most amazing characters in the most amazing book that was turned into the most amazing tv show ever! 

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! I enjoyed Sarah's ACOTAR too! Still need to read ACOMAF!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...